Sunday 16 March 2014

Eeek, what objects start with the letter E?

You'd think it's easy to find object starting with the letter E, well, it isn't. Frankly, I find this collage a little boring compared to the others, but I'm posting it anyway :)


E is for Elastic bands, Earrings, Envelope, Eye shadow, Earplugs and Edgar Allan Poe.

Let's kick off with the main necessity in this collage; elastic bands. I wouldn't be able to live without them, honestly. I must say, though, that I wear my hair down more than I wear it up. (Which is solely because of my laziness) The past weeks I've been experimenting with different hairstyles, and I've come to find that I quite enjoy wearing my hair differently from time to time. My hair is curly and thick, and tends to be easily affected by the weather... Especially when it's raining... Lucky me, I live in the Netherlands! (Note: Sarcasm)  I've mastered the art of the "bun" on top of my head, although it hurts like hell to get all of my hair into one small, neat bun. I recently started wearing my hair in a high ponytail as well, and I'm currently practicing with braids :) And when I say practicing I mean cussing at tutorial videos on Youtube because they make it look so easy and I just can't seem to succeed.

If I was asked to give an example of an object of which I have hundreds but hardly use, I would say earrings. I recently gave a whole load of earrings away because I just didn't wear them. There are, however, like three favourite pairs which I do use: Including these little triangular earrings I bought at Parfois in Spain.

To return to a previous theme, I added one of the envelopes from my Snailmail box. This one I didn't make myself, but bought along with a cute postcard from Flow. I find it an adorable envelope with the little snail on it and the pretty use of colours (bright pink and beige). To tell you the truth, the inside of the envelope is even prettier :)

It took me a while to find a proper palette of eye shadow! I hardly wear it and the eye shadow that I do occasionally wear is all smudged inside the package so I figured that wouldn't look as pretty in the photograph. The only eye make-up I use is mascara and eye-liner, and I find that to be enough :)

Speaking of items I can't live without: Earplugs! (or earphones, whatever you call them) Oh, my, I don't know what I'd do if these weren't invented yet. I love listening to music while I'm cycling home from my dance classes in the late afternoon, or when I'm heading to the city on my own. I am, however, quite picky about when I listen to music outside. Like last week, when the weather was so nice and the birds were singing so prettily for the first time in months that I just couldn't bear blocking them out with One Direction :p I might as well just go ahead and say right now that I have a soft spot for birds... They are simply so cute and I love to hear them sing. I remember some time this winter I was sitting in class, taking some test, and all of a sudden I got really sad because I hadn't heard a bird sing for a very long time. And I couldn't figure out whether the birds were just gone or whether I had gone way too deep inside my mind. I just know that it made me very sad.

Edgar Allan Poe I sadly have nothing to say about. I just added this book to make the picture look pretty and I have never read a word of it. (shame on me) But, who knows! Maybe I will read it in the future and I will make up for this let down of a blog post ;)

In other news: I have been loving and obsessing over Zoella lately, and she posted a video on Youtube earlier this week showing the clothes she bought at Boohoo. I looked at her with awe. I more than loved the items she bought and couldn't help but browse through the amazing online Fashion shop as well. I just purchased a grey maxi dress, which Zoe is also wearing in her video, along with a dark grey midi dress. I am really excited for my package to arrive and to see how these longer dresses look on my body ♥ I have never worn anything like it before, so I am eager to find out. When they arrive, which should be within 5-10 workdays, I promise I will make a blog post about how they look :)

Love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird