Sunday 3 May 2015

Young and sweet, only seventeen

Yup, I've officially reached my 17th. Good job on me, right? I had such a lovely birthday here in America, that I was too tired to write about it at night. Hence why this post is a little late.. ;)

I started the day off with getting through so many lovely messages from friends and family. I will admit that it was kind of strange to be so far away from them on my special day, but it didn't hurt. After having tried to reply to each and every one message, I went upstairs to have some breakfast. Two boxes of Honey Dew Donuts were waiting on the kitchen counter, and I had one with coloured sprinkles. It was lovely, I'll have you know.
After breakfast I sat outside on the porch to soak up some sun as Amy, DeWitt, Deuce and Carson played basketball together. I had a little photo shoot with Chloe and caught her on camera just while she was yawning. This is the result: 



It looks like she's laughing at me :')


For lunch we had leftovers from the dinner-party the night before, meaning pizzzaaaa. <3 It was great, haha! After finishing up lunch I joined CeCe to the city centre of Georgetown for a pedicure. That was the first time I had ever let anyone touch my feet like that, and I couldn't control my laughter. I am extremely ticklish in my feet, so it took me all the strength I had not to pull them back every time the brush went up and down! My feet became super smooth, though! And my toenails look better than they've ever done. When everything was finished we walked over to Udderly Devine, an ice-cream/candy shop in Georgetown. It was just lovely sitting in the sun with CeCe like that!

When we got back home I sat in the garden for a while, reading my book and enjoying the good weather. Once everyone was back home we drove off to Newbury Port, where we walked around the harbor and the little city which was perfect in the afternoon sun! We had dinner at Michael's Harborside, where Jock had invited us to. Fish and chips was my dish and for dessert I had Strawberry Short cake. They sang for me in the restaurant which was great and embarrassing at the same time, haha! They even got me presents, which I'm so grateful for!

It was a terrific birthday!

xxx Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird