Monday 10 March 2014

Project Alphabet

Hi everybody!
So, how are you all enjoying the lovely spring weather? Sunny spring days are my favourite days of the year, along with beach days of course ;) I spent the weekend quite nicely, to be honest. On Saturday I woke up early to do a whole lot of gardening to raise money for my summer vacation :)
Yep, that's right: I worked on a Saturday. I didn't mind at all, to be honest. I quite like gardening and I find it particularly nice when the sun is shining down on you and it doesn't matter how wet or dirty you get. That came out wrong, I guess.... :p Anywho; me and my friends earned one hundred and fifty euros by cleaning this man's garden completely, and added it to our saved money for our trip to Switzerland this summer. I am beyond excited to go there for the first time. Plus; I'm going with my friends! We'll be camping next to a huge lake and it's going to be amazing, I'm sure of it.
So when I returned home early in the afternoon and I was actually supposed to be studying for this exam I had today... Ahum... I got creative! It happens sometimes, you know? Like you've got a sudden urge to do creative stuff and make pretty things. Or is that just me? It usually happens at night, though; which is quite unfortunate. I can't comprehend the amount of times I've lied in bed thinking "I WILL CHANGE MY BEDROOM COMPLETELY WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I WILL BUY NEW CLOTHES AND DO STUFF WITH MY HAIR AND THEN I'LL BAKE A CAKE..." -and so on and so on. Sadly, when I wake up in the morning all I do is put on my robe and mope while I solve math problems because I don't want my teacher to become mad at me. But sometimes, just sometimes; those feelings start mid-day. I was lucky that the sun was shining so bright, because my plan wouldn't have been so easy to pursue if it weren't. So I took out my photo camera and started making collages with objects in my house/garden according to the alphabet. Some might say; LAME. But I had a lot of fun and I think some of the photos came out quite nicely. :)
I just want to add to this little story that I am an Instagram addict at the moment. I post way too often and get way too greedy for likes. But I just enjoy looking at what other people do with their days and I enjoy making everything look just a little prettier than they actually are. Because what is wrong with that? I've come to find that I simply love pretty things in all of its forms and that instead of just looking at other people's stuff/photography in awe; I wanted to create this feeling in other people's minds. So there I was, rushing around the house with my camera; trying to find things starting with the A, then B, then C- and so forth.
I will be posting them on my blog, too, with little explanations of the objects where needed. I just really hope you will enjoy looking at my creations ♥
You can find me on Instagram under the name @evazuring and I will be using the hashtag #instagramalphabet
So if my little quirky project has inspired you to do something similar, please use the same tag so that I could check out and like your photos as well :) The first photo will be up on the blog in a bit, I hope you like it!

With love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird