Saturday 8 March 2014

Does anybody ever really talk about how difficult it is to start a blog?

Like, you've got this desire for a successful page with lots of readers and tons of interesting blogposts; but how do you start??? The first issue you have to face is deciding on the URL. All the good URLs are taken, no questions asked. So when you finally do have a somewhat reasonable domain name for your blog you start wondering: How on earth do I begin this thing? Do I tell people about my deepest ambitions and favourite colours beforehand or do you just start with the most random thing possible to see if people will catch on? I've decided to start with something a little like a short column, slip into the random things, and eventually end up telling readers about myself. Because, let's be real, who do I think I am expecting strangers to be so interested in me that they'd want to read about my life in an endless blogpost? But, hey! At least I've got a tactic.
So here I am, posting on my blog for the very first time; hoping and aspiring to be noticed some day. This is something like a bridge I need to cross in order to really start, if you know what I mean. Just so you know; I've already got some great things up my sleeve, and I would love for you to stick around in order to see it.

Love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird