Tuesday 11 March 2014

Oh, what a beautiful day!


Today was one of those extremely happy days, without any particular or special reason :) Everything simply seemed to be a little nicer today, and I enjoyed every second of it! For starters, we played table tennis with PE today. Now I'm not entirely sure what PE is like in other schools, but my PE teachers like to roll in the sound-system and play some nice songs. I have to admit that I LOVE playing table tennis so it was nice in the first place, but me and my friends also had a great laugh. This joyous lesson was followed by two free periods, which meant my best friend Anne-Floor (whom you can find on baroquebeauty.blogspot.com) and I could go shopping at a nearby mall :) She there helped me find some new make-up, as she is a little more knowledgeable when it comes to cosmetics. I always see other bloggers with their beautiful make-up and hair styles and I get this incomprehensible sensation that I want it too! Only it would take me some practice to learn how to apply it in the best way possible; and for practice I needed tools. So; I ended up buying a Defining Blush, Ultimate Lash Multimizer Volume Mascara (Why are mascaras always promoted so extensively??? It's absolutely ridiculous!) and Ultimate Colour lipstick from Catrice, along with another lipstick from Essence. That's right, I love some colour on my lips ♥ I'm not aware if this has been scientifically proven or anything, but I just find it gives me confidence! After some shopping Anne and I stranded in a little coffee shop and we drank mint tea to celebrate the sunny day. Sadly, school wasn't over yet; so we had to return to finish our last classes before we could go home. All and all I believe I haven't smiled as much as I did today for a very long time! Oohh! And I got a surprisingly good mark for my Geography test, which made me quite ecstatic as well :) I would love to hear what you all did with your sunny Tuesday, so don't hesitate to tell me about it in the comments.

Love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird