Tuesday 18 March 2014

Boohoo Shopping Haul



A few days ago I was watching one of Zoella's awesome videos where she did a shopping haul with clothes solely from Boohoo. I looked at her new clothes and got so inspired! So I ventured off to Boohoo.com, a British-International online fashion shop that has lots and lots of clothes with amazing quality and prizes. I ended up buying two dresses, one of which you can also see in Zoella's video :)

The first is a Cap Sleeve Bodycon Midi Dress and costed me only €12. The colour I picked is Charcoal, but it's also available in countless of other styles and/or colours. The fabric is super soft and makes the somewhat-tight dress extremely comfortable. My European size is 36, and the British size 8 fits perfectly for me. I especially love this midi dress because I find it compliments my length and hips and I also get to wear my favourite sandal-wedges underneath it. To quote my mum: "It's a sexy dress, but not in the exposing kind of way." I love that about it. I think it's elegant, sophisticated but also quite sexy. I would definitely recommend this dress to tall girls and/or girls who love to wear heels. I can't wait to stroll about in this dress when spring comes. ✿

The second dress I bought with the intention to wear to the beach or on a chill summer's day. I was right to buy it with this intention, for this Scoop Neck Maxi Dress isn't designed to take long walks in the city in. Although I love the shape of the dress, (tighter round the bum and looser at your feet) it can be quite the task to move around in. I think this will take some getting used to, and that eventually I'll get the hang of it; but for now I'm still scuffing around like a penguin in it. This might also be caused by the new sandals I was wearing underneath it, which, too, require some practice to walk in. This dress cost me €15, which I think is an amazing prize for the quality and fashion that you receive :)

The best part is still to come: Boohoo ships internationally, and free when your order is €25 or up! Free shipping!!! :'D On the website they state that the shipping takes 5-10 workdays, however my package arrived within two! I love everything about Boohoo, and so should you. ♥

I hope you all like my first Shopping Haul, for I expect more of them to come in the future ;)

Love,
Eva
 

1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty! ^-^ the dresses look great on you!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird