Saturday 15 March 2014

CAE Madness

Hi everybody!

Today has been one very productive Saturday... In fact; I spent it at school!

I can hear you wonder why, so I'll tell you all about it. First, however, I'd like to say that my blog post for the letter D of my Instagram Alphabet will be up later today :)

This morning I got up at half past six, or, at least that's when my alarm clock went off... (You know how it goes) Dreading the rest of the day, I bolted down my breakfast and got ready to leave for school, as I was heading towards my CAE exams. For those of you who have no clue what this is whatsoever: CAE stands for Certificate in Advanced English. It is an international English exam that my school provides for its bilingual students, of which I am one. We'd be doing tests from 9 AM till past 3 in the afternoon; with breaks in between every category of the exam. Including reading, writing, use of English and Listening. (Speaking we had done on an earlier date) So when the rest of the world was probably still sound asleep or peacefully eating their weekend breakfast; my friends and I were already flipping through texts and colouring in answer sheets.

All and all the day wasn't as bad as I feared it to be. The breaks in between the exams we spent laughing and with funny "my brain needs a break" conversations.

By the end of next month I will know the results of my exams and hopefully have passed. For now I am left waiting, and enjoying the fact that the exams are finally over!


This is Anne-Floor, by the way :) She's the friend I talked about in one of my previous blogposts. She's a blogger, too, so if you'd like then pay her blog a visit as well! ( baroquebeauty.blogspot.com )

Lots of advanced English kisses,
Eva





No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird