Sunday 18 May 2014

I had a blast!

Hi everybody!

I just need to say this really quickly: I had an amazing time on my birthday party! I'm so thankful for everybody who came because I had a blast ♥ Thank you so much!

I won't go too much into detail about the party, but I'll just say that I'm in love with the guestbook I got from my closest friends and everybody wrote in ♥ Also: I used my new instant camera to take photos and I put them in there as well, so I'll always remember the amazing night :')

In all seriousness though:

Does anybody else have that constant post-event stress? Like, no matter what you do in life, you always end up thinking about it late at night? Because I'm growing so incredibly sick of it! I'm always over-thinking, to the point where I can't fall asleep. I remember faces of discontent, annoyance or discomfort and they stick with me all night. Or when you say something, and you spend the whole week thinking WHY ON EARTH DID I SAY THAT??? It is starting to become a real problem, and I hope that someone reads this with the perfect solution. Do you ever feel the same? And if so, how do you handle it?

Please leave a comment!

My mum always tells me to stop worrying so much about everything, and it helps, but it doesn't take away that nagging feeling inside my stomach that I did something stupid or made someone feel bad.

This is a rather short blog post, but I've got some more in the planning for when I'm less busy with school. :) So yeah, I'm looking forward to those!

Buh-bye!

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird